Level 4 Portfolio

 


This is my DepicT! project as part of my Level 3 TV and Film BTEC, and I think it displays a good overview of my story-writing, editing and acting abilities.




This is a college football game highlight reel I edited for the football media team in my own time to help them out, including some scoreboards I co-designed.


This is an essay I wrote on the requirements for a production, covering topics like finance, location, personnel, distribution and more. I think it displays my understanding, thoroughness and research skills.



This is my Ben and Jerrys rebranding pitch, and I think it shows off my presentation and research skills.


This is my essay on the commissioning process for screenwriting in the UK which I think displays my good understanding of that side of the industry.


This is my script proposal Prezi which I used to pitch my screenplay idea, and shows off my presentation skills and ideas.


This is an extract of my screenplay which demonstrates my ability in writing for screen.

This is my essay on the natures and purposes of research, and shows my understanding of research as well as my own abilities in conducting research.



This is my Ben and Jerry's rebranding advert which demonstrates an understanding of camera work, photography and editing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Nature and Purposes of research in the Creative Media Industries

Old Spice comparison: Old vs New